Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kids!!

I try to keep a record of the funny things SW tells me.

"Jonathan cried in school twice today," said SW. Jonathan is the most popular boy in his class.
"What happened?"
"It's YH's birthday today, and teacher said he is the king today."
"Oh, I see. Jonathan enjoys being king, eh? So why did he cry the second time?"
"Teacher said that a second time!"
__________

"I told teacher that last time Victoria said she wanted to marry me, now she doesn't want to marry me."
"Ah-huh, so what did your teacher say?"
"She said, "Why you bother?"!"




From around 5 to 6 years old, SW blushes when he sees girls showing flesh.

"Yeee, look at this girl," SW commented, pointing to an animated cartoon character in bustier.
"Do you think girls look nice wearing that?" I asked out of curiosity.
"No." He shook his head.
"Why do you think they wear them?"
He thought for a while and replied, "Because there is a hole in their shirt?"

__________


"Look at this girl, she's botak(bald)", SW commented, pointing to Ventress in his Star Wars The Clone Wars book.
"Why is she botak?"
"She has given her hair to Count Dooku! Hahaha!"
"????"

__________

I wish I had taken more notes of what the kids say.

No comments: